Join now - be part of our community!

Xperia so buggy

SOLVED
mani43421
Visitor

Xperia so buggy

Screenshot_20190531-000032.png

Good evening people so far I have found so many errors and I'm genuinely getting pissed off no netflicks, no Xperia transfer companion or transfer there is so many problems battery life is draining memory is showing 4.5 out 5.6gb seriously Sony your going to have to give people refunds or compensation soon for false information. How does this even pass your quality control? 

Tags (3)
24 REPLIES 24
profile.country.GB.title
Lord_viridis
Expert

Can you guys install it from the APK posted here:

https://help.netflix.com/en/node/57688

profile.country.GB.title
Lord_viridis
Expert

Can you guys on O2 go into settings, apps, show all apps and:

1. Is Netflix present?

2. Does Netflix have a "disable" button 

If so press the three dots top right and select "uninstall updates"

Once complete please open Netflix (you just made it visible)

When prompted, update the app in play store.

I'll escalate the issue now, thanks for reporting it guys

Lukalumen
Contributor

Dark mode turns your general Android UI dark, so it looks slicker and uses less battery on oled screens.

It's under settings, display, bottom of advanced settings.

Could someone confirm it's not working? Thanks!

DragonReborn
Visitor

That sorted it. I know have Netflix. Bit of a strange beasty! But thanks for the help. 

xenite5
New

it was the first thing I did. Turning it on. but well it didn't change anything. I had to switch it on in apps one by one sdeparately...

profile.country.GB.title
Lord_viridis
Expert

The theme dark, light, chosen by wallpaper.. is not a systemwide dark mode, but applies to top level UI, such as volume UI, taskbar, app menus.

System menus remain the lighter colour.

mani43421
Visitor

Ok guys fixed the Netflix problem.

Download the apk from Netflix, go to settings apps select Netflix click disable press ok click enable. Go to app store click up date click open it works

profile.country.GB.title
Lord_viridis
Expert

5 posts up 😜

Lukalumen
Contributor

@viridis

There is an option to let the theme set it, to have it dark and to have it white.

Whatever I select absolutely every aspect of the UI is white. The volume, app drawer, notifications and shortcuts, settings, keyboard... Everything is as white as it gets, even with the dark mode selected. And my wallpaper is dark btw.

So it's a bug for sure.

profile.country.SE.title
zzcool
Explorer

bug i came across or my unit is fault

1.the bug on the support page you mentioned

2.touch is buggy sometimes it just randomely stops working 

3.screen dims when you exit out of youtube for example certain apps show the full brightness but overall it dims and i have auto brightness off even the auto calibration depending on app thing off reminds me of my af9 oled tv i feel it's a burnin protection

4.tried playing music and it was randomely lagging

5.sidesense sometimes shows nothing

6.camera crashes also the camera takes 3 seconds to launch

7.fingerprintscanner is very sensitive sometimes it accepts your finger sometimes not