Join now - be part of our community!

I have Sony KD65-A1 Screen Mirroring problems

profile.country.BE.title
cr3tor
New

I have Sony KD65-A1 Screen Mirroring problems

So I have Sony Bravia TV KD65-A1 but with latest update i have a problem i try to connect screen mirroring to my laptop Asus Strirx its powerfull laptop its connects with some effort but the lattency is too much i think 3 minutes. I move the mouse and after 3 minutes moves on TV i think its not normal... I borrowed from my friend ANYCAST HDMI cable and its worked perfectly... SO MY QUESTION WHEN SONY LIFT THEY BUTs AND START WORKING I PAID SO MUCH MONEY FOR THIS TV????????? Or i shloud beter buy the tv from LG, Samsung...... The remote WHERE IS GYRO SENSOR????? You are using android OS......

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.IT.title
rooobb
Expert

3 minutes lags is surely too much, have you tried at least rebooting the tv if not resetting it?

For the other complains I'd rather prefer not to answer.... were did you see any gyro feature if not on LG tv? If you wanted that you should have gone for it, regardless of the quality of the TV

profile.country.BE.title
cr3tor
New

I have tried two times reset it. and too many times reboot its not helping. for quality is the same c8, e8 plus its dolby atmos, surround and gyro remote. next tv for sure life good.