Join now - be part of our community!

I made a video with Nokia 8 and when playing it on Sony KDfx-90 the picture is turned upside down

profile.country.FI.title
arluoma
New

I made a video with Nokia 8 and when playing it on Sony KDfx-90 the picture is turned upside down

I made a video with Nokia 8 Sirocco and when playing it on Sony KDfx-90 the picture is turned upside down. Camera is running Android 9.0 and the video file is .mp4. The previeuv is ok but when playing the video it is upsidedown.

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
dutchice
Expert

Hi @arluoma,

Welcome to the Sony Online Community! You don't mention how you are playing back the video file on the TV so I presume you are using a video playback app on the TV to read the file from an attached USB drive. Your issue has most probably to do with either incorrect metadata tags set by the camera of your phone on the video file or incorrect interpretation of the tags by the app you are using to playback the file on your TV.

I would recommend to either try a different app on your TV to playback the video file (e.g. Nova Player) or to use a media streaming server (e.g. Plex Media Server) on your home network to stream the video from its storage location to the streaming playback app (e.g. Plex) on your TV.

Cheers,

Dutchice