Join now - be part of our community!

Panel refresh not finished

profile.country.SK.title
New

Panel refresh not finished

Hello

I have SONY 55AF8.

When i start manual panel refresh. Action not finished. I have the new firmware 6.7210.

I was waiting first time all night, second time 1:45, still refresh not finished, action repeat again.

What can i do?

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.SK.title
New

I check service service menu.

My first number is about 6000 hours.

Third number is also about 6000 hours.

After panel refresh this number will be 0?

profile.country.GB.title
Elodin

Hey, it is not recommended to perform a panel refresh on your TV more than once a year, as it may affect the life span of the panel. When you try and perform a panel refresh, do you get the message that says [Panel refresh did not finish]? Also this function will only work when the room temperature is between 50 ºF and 104 ºF (10 ºC and 40 ºC). You can check this link for more info: http://bit.do/fVmsp

I hope this helps.

profile.country.SK.title
New

Hello

Yes, [Panel refresh did not finish].

I had long time screen protector (original protector when buy tv).

Now, I tore the protector down. Where the protector was, the screen is darker than where it was not (edges). I do not understand what is it. Can resolve this problem panel refresh ?

I would like to refresh panel, but it is not finished. WHY ? My tv is in the wall (room temperature about 22°C).

Everything looks good.

Yes, i know once a year, but action was not finished! What can i do ?

thumbnai2l.jpgthumbnai3l.jpgthumbnai4l.jpgthumbnail.jpg

profile.country.GB.title
Elodin

Hey, you can perform a factory reset on your TV from here and check if you can perform the panel refresh after that. I hope this helps