Join now - be part of our community!

Reduce the picture quality of the kd-49x8305c after upgrading to the new version of Android7, V5.3

profile.country.GB.title
WINKTOX
Explorer

Reduce the picture quality of the kd-49x8305c after upgrading to the new version of Android7, V5.3

DESCRIBE YOUR QUERY

My Tv(kd-49x8305c) first Android was 5. I was not satisfied with the quality of the image by providing the best antenna and equipment. It was a bit of a shade and a lot of light on the internal digital channels. Fortunately, as soon as the update to the Android 6 version, in addition to improving many factors, the image was very clear and perfect. The same thing I expected from Sony. I was pretty happy until today I did an update to Android 7 (v5.381), unfortunately, network images reappeared again. They were a bit opaque and brighter and less quality. And the problem did not fix the manual settings! Now I need your help. - Is there a possibility to return to my previous update? - If the answer is negative. Understand how my problem is resolved?

Of course, I've posed this problem with Sony support and I'm waiting for the answer.

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.GB.title
Sean_Mc

Hi there,

I'm looking into this for you and will get back in touch soon.

Cheers,

Sean Mc

profile.country.GB.title
EdwinaU

Hi Winktox,

We have the following information for you.

The latest update was not designed to affect the picture quality of terrestrial channels, as detailed here.  Also, there's no way to install an older update on the TV.

The issue could be related to factors other than the update like the nature of signal in the area so it's helpful to check if other TVs are affected. You could also to try to retune the channels using the steps here.

Best wishes,

Ed

profile.country.GB.title
WINKTOX
Explorer

This problem happened immediately after the update to Android 7(v5.381). And before that, there was no problem with the 6th edition of android(v3.865) and played digital images with excellent quality.

this is a reduction in image quality (a bit opaque, excess light, diminished transparency, a little shadow, and a decrease in color quality) relates  to digital channel reception and installed applications.

According to the photos I'm posting, apparently after the update, the images are more open than normal ! 
I'll take a picture of the moment I load the GLWIZ app. Before the update was definitely the image in the center of the TV and did not deviate.
And it has been proven to me that this decrease in the quality and smudge of images is due to this. such as changing the "screen resolution" in the settings of a monitor.
 I emphasize that I had no problem before the update, and the TV images and installed applications were quite normal and very high quality(4K). But now, surely the images are not 4K quality.
Now, please help me.
Thank you so muchIMG_20180424_021926.jpgIMG_20180424_022809.jpgIMG_20180424_022930.jpgIMG_20180424_021926.jpg

profile.country.GB.title
mustasi
Explorer

Yes this is true. After update my Sony kdl-43w807c ,picture quality is totally broken in satellite tuner dvb-s2.Another one "nice job" by Sony (don't recommended)