Join now - be part of our community!

Sony Bravia KDL-32WD759 - unable to delete record from timer list (remains marked as recording)

profile.country.CZ.title
xholp23
Explorer

Sony Bravia KDL-32WD759 - unable to delete record from timer list (remains marked as recording)

Hi guys. 

I noticed that the orange light still lights on the TV althought there is not a new TV programme to be recorded. In the timer list there is still one recording from the past (few weaks ago). - It is marked with the red dot in the timer list like it is still recording althougt the disc is not recording (and the light on the TV is not red). If I click the item in the timer list, there is no option to delete the timer. There is only an option to stop the recording. If I click Yes, nothing happens.

The problem is that the reccording stopped in the past but in the timer list it is still marked as beeing recording, there is no option to delete it, the option to stop the recording does not work. 

I tried to: 

- unplug the HDD 

- unplug the power supply of the TV (after few second the light turned orange) 

- delete TV programs and start new tunning (after it, only the name of the channel changed as the programs were found in a different order) 

- change the date manually to "return to the past" to the day and time of the end (some new recordings from the past revealed so I deleted them) 

- started a new recording manually and stopped it 

I asked the local support team for help but they only adviced to reset the factory settings. 😐 So it would deregistrate the HDD and I do not want to loose the previous recordings. I just need to delete one row...

Do you have any idea or magic, please? 

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.IT.title
Marino.Manolo
Genius

Nothing from OPTIONS on Remote?

profile.country.CZ.title
xholp23
Explorer

Hi. Thanks. I tried it, nothing from the remote control (stop, yellow button). 

profile.country.GB.title
royabrown2
Hero

@xholp23  there are no 32in Android TVs.

So you might find more help under ‘Other TVs‘, rather than ‘Android’..

My favourite bedtime reading is a Sony product manual…
profile.country.GB.title
charliemike
New

I have the same problem and a factory reset cured it.