Join now - be part of our community!

Xr- 48A90k

profile.country.GB.title
rayatkinson314
Explorer

Xr- 48A90k

I have had the tv xr-48a90k for about 6 weeks and I have had to do a soft reset 3 times. The problem is related to recording to a memory stick from the program guide. At times it doesn’t appear on recording device timer list /timer settings when I have set a particular program . If this occurs the titles previously on the memory stick are also not listed there. The only way to rectify this is to carry out a soft  reset when everything the reverts to normal. I can add a recording from the program guide and all the previously recorded programs are again shown. The issue arises with any memory stick which have been correctly registered and of sufficient capacity  .Also occasionally the program guide seems to act up. I have updated the set to the latest software successfully. I had a Bravia with the same recording procedure so I am conversant with the process. That tv also had issues that could only be resolved by a soft reset or by unplugging the set from the mains. I am dismayed that this new tv acts in a similar way and would have thought that Sony would have solved the need to keep resetting the tv.

0 REPLIES 0