Not charging

Reham2
Visitor

Not charging

Xperia C Won't Charge when turned On

3 REPLIES 3
Martin1
Enthusiast

Hi @Reham2, let me see if I can help out here.

Have you tried using different chargers/cables in order to see if it is the charger/cable that is malfunctioning? Make sure that you are using an original Sony charger and USB cable specifically intended for charging your device. Other chargers may be too weak or too strong as they may have a different electric current rating (mA). It is recommended that you use a charger that is plugged into a wall socket instead of using a computer (and USB cable) to charge your device.

Also, try to reboot your phone in safe mode to see if the charging works better there. All apps downloaded from Play store is temporarily deactivated while in safe mode and by doing this, you can see if this behaviour is caused by a downloaded app. For more information on safe mode and how to use it, click here

Try these measures to begin with and feel free to keep me posted with the results! 

Reham2
Visitor

I did all of these no working

Martin1
Enthusiast

Thank you @Reham2 for the quick reply! 

In that case I believe that the best thing to do is to get in contact with your local support team in order to have the phone sent to an authorized service center. If you have any questions regarding the service such as service routines, warranty and consumer laws, these kind of questions are best answered by your local support team as well.

Have a nice day and a great weekend!