Join now - be part of our community!

Xperia C does not turn on!

SOLVED
Monga76
Visitor

Xperia C does not turn on!

I was updating my 1 month old Experia C with new software from the computer but was not sure if the update was being done or not so  I removed the USB. After that I am trying to switch on the phone it it not working. The screen opens and shows the SONY logo only and after that nothing happens. I have done the reset from the back of the phone but it is also not working it just shows the SONY on the screen and removed the SD card and SIM.. 

KINDLY HELP

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Thommo
Genius

On PC Companion choose Support zone then update phone/tablet then in blue it will say repair my phone/tablet - Choose that option and when prompted making sure your phone is switched off hold volume down and connect your usb cable this will enter your phone into flashmode which is needed to repair your phone to get it working again

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

Connect the phone to wall charger,charge for 2-3 hours,press the little back button.If not working,download sony update service and attempt a repair.

alexdon
Monga76
Visitor

When i connect the pnone to sony companion it says phone not connected or reset the phone

profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

Try my first suggestion,see if it works.If the update did not finish(you have to be 100% sure),after charging for 1 hour connect to Pc and repair via sony update service.

alexdon
Monga76
Visitor

I have already charged the phone for 3hrs after the incedent and the conncetd to the PC but the software says to remove the usb and reset the phone. which i have don from the back of the phone. Would like me to rest with the USB Plugged in

Thommo
Genius

On PC Companion choose Support zone then update phone/tablet then in blue it will say repair my phone/tablet - Choose that option and when prompted making sure your phone is switched off hold volume down and connect your usb cable this will enter your phone into flashmode which is needed to repair your phone to get it working again

Monga76
Visitor

Thanks it is working now but is as per factory version.. Do I need to update to the latest version

profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

It is up to you if you want.What firmware are you on now and what update do you have?

alexdon