Join now - be part of our community!

Tate McRae – you broke me first (made for Sony’s 3D Spatial Reality Display)

profile.country.GB.title
_J.G.M_
Community Team
Community Team
1,825  Views

With the Spatial Reality Display ELF-SR1, you can experience 3D content as if it is happening right there in front of you, with just the naked eye. We recently detailed its design process here on Community, noting how the technology could dramatically transform the creative industry, and now we would like to present you with an incredible example.

As part of the ‘A Sony Collaboration’ series, Sony Music artist, songwriter and dancer Tate McRae worked with our Spatial Reality Display to create an immersive 3D version of her single ‘you broke me first’. This collaboration steps inside the inner workings of Tate’s mind to follow her journey to stardom in a previously unimaginable way, brought to life by beautiful choreography she created specifically for the project and packed with amazing visual 3D effects, powered by Unreal Engine.

Enjoy this exclusive version of Tate McRae’s ‘you broke me first’ here today:

Please note, the above video is a 2D render of a fully immersive 3D experience created for Sony’s Spatial Reality Display. Which content would you like to see on our revolutionary Spatial Reality Display?

1 Comment