Join now - be part of our community!

Sony CMT-SBT20 Bluetooth headphones

profile.country.GB.title
Feargal
New

Sony CMT-SBT20 Bluetooth headphones

I have just bought a Sony CMT-SBT20 mini hi-fi system.Sony have confirmed to me it supports bluetooth OUT for connecting to BT  headphones as there is no headphone jack on this model. Can any owners confirm  what model of bluetooth heaset they have working with their Sony CMT-SBT20  as  i have spent  afew hours without success tying to connect to my LG Tone FN4 buds so looking to buy something that is compatible.Also has anyone got wired headphones working via the line in jack as again does not work for me.

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.IT.title
Marino.Manolo
Genius

This Model should only be able to receive via Bluetooth...

profile.country.GB.title
Feargal
New

Really? That is so disappointing as i made sure to clarify with Sony support before purchase that it did indeed support Bluetooth OUT. It seems now i cannot  use wired or BT headphones at all. Drat and double drat.

profile.country.IT.title
Marino.Manolo
Genius

Usually in the Specifications we read Bluetooth-SNK for the Receiver only, or Bluetooth-SRC if it only Transmits.

I didn't find this clarification in the Italian Technical Data Sheet but in the Manual you read about how to receive for example from a Walkman, never about how to transmit to Headphones.

Among other things, the device has no other Outputs.