Join now - be part of our community!

Customer service HA !

Deano4519
Explorer

Customer service HA !

absolutely disgusted with the so called Sony customer service!

brought a TVs and sound bar 2 months ago and sound bar has given up !

ive been on the phone for over an hour an half going through every trouble shooting guide the operator could find on their screen !

still not working and they said it's probably a faulty hdmi port on the sound bar !

ok exchange then ! Oh no they  want me to take the bar to a shop an hour away from my home to get it checked!

when I said that's not really possible! I was told that's  all we can do for you ! If I'm not willing or able to travel the hour to get it tested, thanks for buying our products but bye !

so just chucked away over £230 on a bar that doesn't work and will now go in the bin !

i will never purchase a Sony product again and will tell every person willing to listen how bad Sony as a company treat its customers ! And also sound bars have a 2 month life span !

absolutely disgusting 

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Sorry to hear that you have had so much trouble, but in your situation the retailer that you purchased it from would be your first option to seek either sn exchange or refund.

Also have a read:

https://community.sony.co.uk/t5/general-chat/consumer-rights-act-2015/m-p/2055673

Cheers

Edit: Just noticed one of the forum moderators has escalated your complaint to Sony Support.