Join now - be part of our community!

Sony Bravia problems

profile.country.en_GB.title
Cappacino
Visitor

Sony Bravia problems

Hello.

I have a KDL-19L4000 as well as a KDL-32S5500 with both having problems with digital T.V. The T.Vs were working fine until the day before yesterday.
The KDL-19L4000 says 'programmes not stored' and I am unable to re-tune as it says that there is no signal. The KDL-32S5500 are missing a few channels. I have noticed that BBC channels are gone (I don't even see their respective channels on the list) and that some channels have a bad signal while others are ok.

Well, tuning on the KDL-32S5500 can bring back BBC1, BB2 etc, but it can also erased them... from the guide menu (blue screen). I currently have BBC1, BBC2 etc but the signal for them is low and I have learned, from a telephone call to Sony, that tuning a lot my do harm. So, what can I do now? I would appreciate some help.

My other T.V, the KDL-19L4000, I cannot do anything with it; when switched on, it says 'Programmes are not stored' and on the other side '000 DIGITAL '. Please help.

Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
Latimers
New

What does it mean on my Sony Bravia when it says programmes not stored?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

I think we need more information to determine its meaning and context.  Can you please reply back on what you are trying to do when this message comes up (including the model of your TV) .

Cheers

profile.country.GB.title
yettigrandad
New

After a recent notification on TV I retuned my Sony KDL-S32AU successfully. After switching off when I switched on it says "channels are not stored". Having investigated on the net I tried to reset the TV to factory reset. This does not work. Please advise.