Join now - be part of our community!

Adding audio book and removing audio books

profile.country.GB.title
NICK62
Explorer

Adding audio book and removing audio books

Can anyone explain to a guy who has never put an audio book to his NWZE585, how to do this? which lead do I need to link my Walkman with my computer? where do I get audio books from? plus the way to delete Audio books which have been put onto my NWZE585 six years ago?

6 REPLIES 6
profile.country.GB.title
SatoruGojo
Community Team

@NICK62 , well audiobooks you usually could download it from websites on the internet, just make sure it's a legit one, and make sure they're MP3 audio format, you can follow this Connecting to a computer by USB cable

profile.country.GB.title
NICK62
Explorer

Thank you for your advice, SatoruGojo. Am I correct in assuming that the lead that I am requiring runs into the charging point on my Walkman, then into a USB on my computer or do you perhaps know the lead code number for me to purchase this online?  

profile.country.GB.title
EMS_MO72
Community Team

Hey @NICK62 

Yes, you need to use the supplied USB cable that gets connected to the USB port on the Walkman 

profile.country.GB.title
NICK62
Explorer

When I purchased this walkman, a lead was never supplied. The reason you see, why I was asking you .... if you knew the code number for this lead, that would enable me to purchase this lead online? 

profile.country.GB.title
EMS_MO72
Community Team

Hey @NICK62 

I managed to get you the part number of the cable so you can get the same one, here you go: 183594061

profile.country.GB.title
NICK62
Explorer

Thank you for your product cable number 183594061, at present I am now trying to order this lead but it seems that there are so many leads, which have there own number on. I,m not too sure and waiting to hear back from sales teams, selling me the correct model. 

Never known that a small item, seems so very difficult to get hold of !