Join now - be part of our community!

Sony xav601bt does it .....

profile.country.en_GB.title
juleajulea
Visitor

Sony xav601bt does it .....

had the stereo fitted today , tried to mirror link my sony xperia s mobile and it doesn't recognise it . Seriouslyu sony is your own phone not compatible with your stereo or am i just being a numpty. The phone on the box is a sony phone so what's it all about ???

2 REPLIES 2
jaggy919
Visitor

Hi there,

I recently bought the same item and mirror link did not work with my phone: samsung galaxy s3. However after some research, I found that there is this app from the samsung app store called drivelink which makes my phone work with the mirror link with the navigation music and calling. However I do not know if there is a similar app for your phone. You will need to check if you can download drive link from the play store if they have it. If not then you will need to do some research on it.

DSG4ME
Visitor

At this time tmk the only Xperia that works is the Z and ZL, unsure if the older phones have the correct hardware inside to make ML a reality or whether it will be a latest gen phone thing only, the Nokia's work differently to the Androids so I guess old Noks are ok but an Android has to be up to spec.