Join now - be part of our community!

WF-1000xm5

profile.country.GB.title
ldwilliams.uk
Explorer

WF-1000xm5

I know that they have Just been released, but do we know if they will be selling official replacement tips for the WF-1000XM5 ?
These are just so comfortable and I cannot see any need for 3rd party tips if Sony make the official tips to sell.

6 REPLIES 6
profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi @ldwilliams.uk  and welcome to the UK community :slight_smile:

I contacted sales staff about this for you and was told:

"I can neither confirm nor deny that there will be any" 😂

It may be possible in the future however at the moment it seems nobody knows.

profile.country.GB.title
ldwilliams.uk
Explorer

Hi @jumpsuit , thanks.

I know that they are very newly released, so early days still.

It's just that those tips fit perfectly for me and I am able to wear them for many hours with no discomfort.

What would be a brilliant idea would if the forum could host a tip swap section, where you could swap the tips that don't fit you with someone that has yours spare. Say I swap a pair of large for medium with someone. That way all you would pay would be postage and potentially end up with 3 spare pairs that were usable for you.

profile.country.GB.title
dnicuk

Hello.

I have been looking at replacements for the large size which suit me best. I'm happy to swap anyone of the other sizes in exchange for the large size. UK based.

I have had the  xm3 & xm4. The new xm5's are oustanding the best of the bunch, Light,Comfortable and brilliant sound.

profile.country.GB.title
ldwilliams.uk
Explorer

I want the medium, so happy to swap you my large tips for your medium

profile.country.GB.title
dnicuk

Sounds perfect I am happy to swap my mediums for your large ones. PM sent to you.

David

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Now that's what a Community is all about :slight_smile:

Well done guys!

R (2).jpg