Join now - be part of our community!

where to by mp3 player NWZ-WH505 in England, UK?

profile.country.GB.title
kall987
New

where to by mp3 player NWZ-WH505 in England, UK?

I am in England, UK.

I want to buy

Sony NWZ-WH505 MP3 Player (16GB)

but it is only available in the USA and through a seller on Amazon which has negative feedback.

In the past i had a similar one (NWZ-WH303) which only lasted 3 years. in 2016 this cost about £96 pounds from Amazon.

Most mp3 players by sony in the UK are either the sporty thing which hooks in the ears, or the ones which you carry in your hand and use with bluetooth.  I don't want these.

Why doens't Sony sell these in the UK? Why are they so scarce?

How can I buy one? The online ones are in the USA with expensive postage. The product itself is pretty expensive so it should be sold in the UK or in the EU but it is not.

Tags (3)
3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi Kall987,

looks like they were sold In the UK here.
but it would appear that most retailers are now out of stock..

profile.country.GB.title
kall987
New

Thank you for your reply.

Yes i already saw that website, and you cannot buy it. The only seller i can find is in the USA or Korea. This is riduculous.

Are you part of the Sony staff?

I don't understand why Sony UK don't sell their own stuff at their Amazon UK Website. I don't mind buying the same model I bought before which is NWZ-WH303 and I think I bought it from Sony UK. Why aren't they selling it now? Why can't this company get its act togther?

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

I guess as this was released circa 2013 I guess stocks are probably exhausted in the UK and that’s why the ones you can buy online are expensive..

No I do not work for Sony..