Join now - be part of our community!

Bravia X83 Series Motionflow Question

jchisholm
New

Bravia X83 Series Motionflow Question

I am in the market for a new TV and am interested in picking up one of the Bravia X83 units. I am planning on getting a 49" model but was wondering if the difference between the X8305 and X8309 - which as far as I can tell is the 8305 has motionflow 800hz and the 8309 has motionflow 1000hz - is worth the difference of essentially £150. The TV will primarily be used for Netflix, Youtube, and Gaming.

Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

You are correct in the differences between the two.  Realistically though, its unlikely you will notice the difference between the two motionflows of 800 and 1000.  Ultimately though its your decision.

Cheers

jchisholm
New

Would there be a reason one would want the 1000Hz over the 800Hz if the two are perceptibly the same?

Anonymous
Not applicable

At the end of the day, there has to be some differences between the two.  I wouldnt get too worked up over numbers to be honest.  My advice is to go to a retailer and see the differences yourself.  

If you have the money and your intention is to keep the tv for a while - after all its not everyday you change a tv, then i would get the X8309C.