Join now - be part of our community!

KD43XG8196 ARC Soundbar Issue (Q Acoustics M2)

profile.country.GB.title
AntonZdz
New

KD43XG8196 ARC Soundbar Issue (Q Acoustics M2)

Hi All

Recently bought a Sony KD43XG8196(BU) to replace my kaput Samsung. Slowly getting to used to Android TV (seems ok apart from the slow boot up), but my biggest problem is that I cannot seem to get my soundbar to work.

I have followed the guidance about trying the power cycle and must have changed every possible setting in sounds or speakers, but nothing seems to work.

Any advice/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.....

Thanks

Anton

Tags (2)
2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.IT.title
rooobb
Expert
profile.country.GB.title
AntonZdz
New

Hey rooobb

Thanks for the reply. I had not watched that particular video, but I have followed the steps listed in the manual and at the below address

https://www.sony.co.uk/electronics/support/articles/00016881

Unfortunately none of the steps listed in either the video you posted or the above article resolves the issue.

I am highly confident the issue isn't the soundbar or cable (although to be sure, I have tried two different HDMI cables), as both were working without issue on the previous TV moments before I switched them over.

I did notice that a number of the steps in the article I have linked appear to be out dated for the latest firmware in regards to the names of sections within the settings (which doesn't help).

Thanks

Anton