Join now - be part of our community!

KD65X850xC

SOLVED
Gman74
Explorer

KD65X850xC

Hi all, I'm new here and I just bought myself a nice new Sony 4K tv 65" KD65X850xC on Friday and it's getting to the stage where I'm going to have to call out the shop where I got it from to sort this..

im having a bit of a senior moment with it as I can't seem  to get my sky hd box and my Xbox one recognised on the hdmi sockets HDMI input 1 & 3, keeps on telling me no signal and I've done everything from restarting turning it on and off at the wall? Am I missing something here?

I have my satellite cables coming from my wall to my sky hd box then an hdmi cable from my box to the TV  and my Xbox one is an hdmi from that to the tv....  This worked no problem with my old Panasonic 50" just plugged it in and that was it!  

Is is anyone able to help before I pull out what hair I have left please.

thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Gman74
Explorer

Turns out I needed 2 hi speed brand new HDMI cables, got new cables and all working now! 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

If you are still experiencing this problem, try the following

1. Turn TV off
  2. Disconnect all external devices on the tv
  3. Turn TV on again, leave on for a couple of minutes, then switch tv off again.
  4. Connect one device to the tv only using a HDMI port.
  5. Turn TV on again, and go to the correct input source on the TV.  Meaning: if the sky box is on HDMI1, goto HDMI 1.
  6. If that works, turn TV off again and plug the other device into the HDMI port.

Hopefully this works for you.

Cheers

Gman74
Explorer

Turns out I needed 2 hi speed brand new HDMI cables, got new cables and all working now!