Join now - be part of our community!

RMT-TX611E BACKLIT REMOTE

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
muvoda

RMT-TX611E BACKLIT REMOTE

Hi guys, just throwing a question out there and hoping one of you guys might be able to help, I've recently had an accident with my remote, my dog has left a big tooth mark on the front side of my remote at the bottom where the SONY logo is, can you take this remote control apart? because I have purchased another one for a fiver but it is in a really poor condition, but the front of that one is much better than the one with the tooth mark on so I was thinking of swapping the fronts around if it is at all possible, any suggestions? or have I got to pay £70 for a new one, I know some of you will say 'just use it if it works' well, I was so gutted about what the dog did to my remote because I DO tend to look after my gear, and I know it may be cosmetic but it's annoying, so can these remotes be taken apart so I might be able to swap the fronts over? Many thanks muvoda.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
royabrown2
Hero

@muvoda 

I think this is the first recorded instance of a remote available in a dogtooth check 😛

My favourite bedtime reading is a Sony product manual…

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
royabrown2
Hero

@muvoda 

I think this is the first recorded instance of a remote available in a dogtooth check 😛

My favourite bedtime reading is a Sony product manual…