Join now - be part of our community!

Sony KD-55S8005C is the HTCT60BT compatible with it?

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
mkj1972

Sony KD-55S8005C is the HTCT60BT compatible with it?

I recently bought a Sony KD-55S8005C 3D tv & I am looking for a soundbar to go with it

Is the Sony HT CT60BT compatible with it?

Thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

I can only give my opinion, but i would choose the HT-CT80 mainly because of the slight bump in power output.  and that the CT80 is a newer model. But i havent heard either one demonstrated on what the sound quality is like.  

My advice is to read the reviews on both the Sony site and on Amazon and then make your judgement.

Cheers

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
profile.country.GB.title
mkj1972

Anybody help please

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Yes this soundbar will work with the tv you specified - in fact they all will.  However, as a bit of advice, i would spend a little more and get a soundbar that connectd to the tv via HDMI-ARC and nor via optical . This will give other features such as bravia sync and HDMI-CEC fuctions such as the ability to use the tv remote to control the volume.

Cheers

profile.country.GB.title
mkj1972

Hi That's great ta they are only after £60 which is not a bad price?? Sent from my iPhone
Anonymous
Not applicable

Indeed, its a very good price.  However, i guess it is that price as this model is being discontinued - npthing is wrong with the soundbar, just other models have been released.  If its what you are after, it is a very good price as ive just been Googling and cant get it for cheaper.

profile.country.GB.title
mkj1972

Thanks for your help another question for you 

which is the better soundbar the HTCT60BT or HTCT80 ?

thanks 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

I can only give my opinion, but i would choose the HT-CT80 mainly because of the slight bump in power output.  and that the CT80 is a newer model. But i havent heard either one demonstrated on what the sound quality is like.  

My advice is to read the reviews on both the Sony site and on Amazon and then make your judgement.

Cheers