Join now - be part of our community!

Unable to alter screen settings on Bravia.

profile.country.GB.title
Mike-J-N
Explorer

Unable to alter screen settings on Bravia.

I have just bought a 55xe83 Bravia tv and was watching Netflix when I decided to alter the screen ration,I went to the home menu,setting,screen(under which it says Apps(video) and all the options are greyed out,is anyone able to offer any advice on how to (if possible) alter the screen size or is it as I suspect greyed out due to the app being used?

Thanks in advance.

5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.GB.title
cass_n
Community Team

Hi @Mike-J-N - I've checked this for you and it's not possible to change the aspect ratio when using apps I'm afraid.

profile.country.GB.title
Mike-J-N
Explorer

Ok.Thanks for the reply,I thought it may be the case,I've since discovered that you are unable to alter the aspect ratio on Netflix no matter what you watch it on.

rog152
New

I have closed out all apps, restarted tv and still cannot access that screen menu  .. now what?

@Mike-J-N wrote:

Ok.Thanks for the reply,I thought it may be the case,I've since discovered that you are unable to alter the aspect ratio on Netflix no matter what you watch it on.

Kruger_81
New

I Aldo have this issue with netflix, cant change nothing pic related e.g. change pic to vivid mode, more brightness etc etc, anyone has found a solution or explanation?
Kruger_81
New

I Also have this issue with netflix, cant change nothing pic related e.g. change pic to vivid mode, more brightness etc etc, anyone has found a solution or explanation?