Join now - be part of our community!

99 Percent Battery

SOLVED
Twistin
Visitor

99 Percent Battery

hello community,

I just bought xperia c from 4 days ago ..

and my brother bought it from a week ..

there is problem in my phone .. that's when i charge it .. it reach to 99% and never go to 100%

and my brother phone can reach 100%

i hope anybody help me fast Slightly_smiling_Face

thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jake-SonyXperia
Champion

Hi Twistin,

Welcome to the community! Since you're new please be sure that you have checked out our Discussion guidelines.

With this information, I first suggest performing a restart to the handset and then trying to recharge the device once it gets low in battery life.

If the issues persist past this point, it may be related to an application, if you have downloaded any from the Play store, I suggest removing them and testing to see if the handset gets past the 99% mark.

Failing the above, you can perform a factory reset on the device, this will reload the devices software, as well as remove content, if you have loaded content on the device, I suggest you back it up. Please use the link below on how to perform this task.

Backup handset

I hope this information helps.

Don't forget to mark posts that answers the topic as Accepted Solution. 
If you find any post helpful, press Kudos.
What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Jake-SonyXperia
Champion

Hi Twistin,

Welcome to the community! Since you're new please be sure that you have checked out our Discussion guidelines.

With this information, I first suggest performing a restart to the handset and then trying to recharge the device once it gets low in battery life.

If the issues persist past this point, it may be related to an application, if you have downloaded any from the Play store, I suggest removing them and testing to see if the handset gets past the 99% mark.

Failing the above, you can perform a factory reset on the device, this will reload the devices software, as well as remove content, if you have loaded content on the device, I suggest you back it up. Please use the link below on how to perform this task.

Backup handset

I hope this information helps.

What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

Twistin
Visitor

Thank you .. fixed by factory reset ..

Android version will be updated to Kitkat soon ?

Tags (1)
profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

That is not known,I suggest you contact xperia care:

http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/support/contact-us/

alexdon
Jake-SonyXperia
Champion

@Twistin,

No problem glad I could be of assistance.

In regards to KitKat, As stated by Alexdon, we currently have no information.