Join now - be part of our community!

How to reset a RDR-DC205

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
ribozyme
Visitor

How to reset a RDR-DC205

Hi,

Just need to know how to reset the above HDD as the picture freezes but the sound still plays.

can not download the pdf from the sony site, tried on a few computers but to no avail!

Cheers

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

can not download the pdf from the sony site, tried on a few computers but to no avail!

I am able to download the user manual without problems..:smileyconfused:

I've attached the RDR-DC205 Operating Instructions pdf below, hopefully you can download this file without problems..

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
profile.country.IT.title
rooobb
Expert

1. be sure the recorder is switched on and no disk is on the tray

2. press the stop button on the recorder (not the remote) and the switch-off button together

I don't think it will solve your problem ...

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

I am able to download the user manual without problems..:smileyconfused:

I've attached the RDR-DC205 Operating Instructions pdf below, hopefully you can download this file without problems..

profile.country.en_GB.title
ribozyme
Visitor

Thanks for the replies!!

I was able to download the pdf no problem, no idea why i couold not from the site!

Thanks again :slight_smile:

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

I was able to download the pdf no problem

Excellent..:smileyhappy:

Andr3w
New

Ive tried to download the software update from the Sony site, but my (mac) computer doesnt recognise the programme and in consequence, i cant download it.

profile.country.IT.title
rooobb
Expert

I've just tried with my own iMac/Safari browser and it downloads the file 1.11-p3-spi.pac without any problem and do not try in anyway to open it (why it should?). It's also rather old update as the machine itself is rather old.