Join now - be part of our community!

Main Microphone issue!!! [SOLVED]

SOLVED
AnDY2
Visitor

Main Microphone issue!!! [SOLVED]

Hey Guys,

Any one experiencing any sort of problem with your main microphone, because of which the other person may not be able to hear you????

Even after testing the hardware with *#*#7378423#*#* the mic remains non-responsive.

And this has happened suddenly.

Any one who can provide solutions?????

Thanking ya all.

AnDy

Message was edited by: AnDY

39 REPLIES 39
biya_ahmed12
Visitor

please help me my phone,z micro phone isnt working

even soft set isnt helpin

OpalaV6
Visitor

Hello guys I am having the same problem I have done everything
I do not think this live ware on my device, I have already given self-reset on my device is nothing the microphone is not going to work, someone help mi?

Bobo92
Visitor

It's not the live wallpaper that's the problem, is the X-Reality for mobile don't know how but with that option off the mic works just fine! Go settings- display- X-Reality for mobile... Off and put any wallpaper or theme that you want, no need for softreset also maybe restart would be nice but no need for that too Slightly_smiling_Face
Cheers
cofox
Visitor

Ffs I have read every way on how,to fix this problem on these sites and none of them and I mean NONE of them,have worked my mic still does not work,seems like,a lot of peeps,as this problem. I'm gonna demand a,replacement phone tomorrow or I'm gonna,go to a,different manufacturer from now on, seems like there's phones have a dodgy flaw somewhere as too many are,having this annoying problem

cofox
Visitor

Uninstalling apps factory resets changing wallpapers??????? How,this makes any difference lord only knows it must be a hardware problem

ChrisM0ZCP
Visitor

THANKS GUYS ! ! Yep this worked on my m8's Sony experia just now , was getting no audio through main mic (maybe he hasn't done an update for ages ) I'll put today's date 14/4/2016 p.s. this phone had been out of use for months till I sorted him with a SIM from Asda mobile .
Hassy10
Visitor

My Sony Xperia z5 mic is not working....
Paleaap
Visitor

Where is the setting on android 6.0 Marhmallow? Need serious help.
Nano_
Visitor

I'm having the same problem on my Xperia U device. I just can't hear any sound without using headphones unless it's a ringtone or alarm clock sound.

Sallyfarrow
Visitor

I have been having problems with my microphone too but I do not have a live wallpaper. Also I do not have the option for a setting restore, I don't even have a privacy option in settings.
Thanks
Sally