Who Me Too'd this solution

profile.country.en_GB.title
elitars_biedrs
Visitor

Hello mate! This is my firs post/answer in this forum, I have a question my self, but I see you need help, so it can wait a bit!

Right, can you go on to device manager for me, please? To access the device manager:

1) Windows XP: Click Start, click Run, and then type "devmgmt.msc" (without the quotation marks)

2) Windows 7: Click start and just type in search "device manager" (without the quotation marks)

3) Windows 8: press Windows button and letter X together and from that menu select device manager.

When you are in device manager have a look if you can find your walkman... Tell me if your walkman appears under the "portable devices" section, if yes, then is it with ! mark or ? mark, or none? If your walkman does not appear under that section, is there any device under any subsections which is not recognized (shown with ? mark), or not functioning properly (shown with ! mark), if so, can you write for me the name of that device?

Please provide me with information of what operationg system you are runing? Thank you!

View solution in original post

Who Me Too'd this solution