annuleren
Resultaten voor 
Zoek in plaats daarvan naar 
Bedoelde u: 

Word nu lid en maak deel uit van onze community!

I can't select 'side by side'. What to do?

profile.country.nl_NL.title
rnvgrenevg
Bezoeker

I can't select 'side by side'. What to do?

I downloaded some footage from the internet, I'm sure it's 1920x1080. It's side by side footage.  I can view this with my network connection. When I want to select side by side in the 3D menu I only have the option 3D simulation. In the file info on my bravia KDL 46NX710 it shows 720 x480 px. This is wrong of course and probably the reason for my problem. But I don't know what to do. Can anyone help me or give me some insight on where to look for an answer?

Thanks

2 ANTWOORDEN 2
profile.country.NL.title
The-Hat
Nieuw

dear ravgrenevg,

Do you got the same problem when you try to watch the movie with USB and put the USB in the TV?

Greetz,

Ghost

profile.country.nl_NL.title
rnvgrenevg
Bezoeker

I've been studying the internet and been trying all night; I've found the following issues:

USB can be used for standard HD (so not 3D) ....anyway in the files I tried. I've found a workaround: I stream the file to a playstation3 and then I can put 3D on side by side. So that works. But files that show up directly on tv streaming (side by side so not in 3D), don't show up in the playstation. (they show black and zero seconds playtime on PS3.). It's probably a file issue: they are 59 fps...maybe that's got something to do with it.

Anyway...converting the .mkv with mkv2vob to an .mpg and streaming to my playstation did the trick with one file, so my conclusion for now is that the other downloaded files are in wrong fileformat or wrongly converted by me. I still don't know the exact reason though....would be nice to know. Anyone who knows what's going on?

Thanks.