Screenshot_2013-03-23-16-43-06[1].png

Screenshot_2013-03-23-16-43-14[1].png

and it said me "Your device already has thw lastest available applications"
why?????

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HAMU
Visitor

yes We just have to be patient and wait.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
psburley
Visitor

If you are UK based I just been told by sony that an update for UK isnt released yet... I contacted to see if it fixed dead phone syndrome and wifi...they said not heard of wifi issues

HAMU
Visitor

really? ok i'll wait this

psburley
Visitor

no probs you could return the favour and have a look at my post this morning starting "considering an XZ...." see if you can answer any of it?? cheers

TheKingOfPain
Visitor

6603, Italian unbranded, still no sign of .434. We just have to be patient and wait.

HAMU
Visitor

yes We just have to be patient and wait.

bjornmu
Visitor

Haven't seen this in Norway either. From what I've read here, it looks like I have to connect it to a Windows (or possibly Mac) box in order to update? Anguished_Face But I don't have that! No Windows, no iStuff Smiling_Face_with_Sunglasses Some of my collegues at work have Windows desktops but those are behind a corporate firewall and the "PC Companion" or whatever might not be able to get the update. Ah well, I could probably borrow a laptop.

profile.country.nl_BE.title
@5449218201014089
Visitor

That's one of the disadvantages of refusing to use the operating systems that 99% of the world uses.

If you're a Linux guy, a dual-boot setup with Windows on at least one of your PC's is indispensable for compatibility reasons.

bjornmu
Visitor

Bah, I've done well without Windows for many years. And Airdroid works fine for getting stuff on/off my phone. When I ordered this PC I saved NOK 990 (~$170) by un-selecting Windows. Slightly_smiling_Face I will soon get a new laptop for work and I think all the models my employer offers come with Windows pre-installed. Then I will add linux but with a dual-boot setup.

myxz
Visitor

firmware 10.1.A.1.434 has just arrived in USA. I downloaded it, but when installing, it said "can't install. Please try again". I don't know why. Do you know how to fix it?