Join now - be part of our community!

ITV Hub itv1 and last watched not working on Sony Bravia

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
sonyprobs
New

ITV Hub itv1 and last watched not working on Sony Bravia

Hi, 

itv1 and last watched isn’t working on my itv hub. When I click into channels and itv1 it says I need to enter a post code, however it still doesn’t work after I have entered it. I’ve tried the ‘clear cache’ and ‘clear data’ technique but it still doesn’t work. 

Does anyone have any other ideas?

many thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
sonyprobs
New

Thanks again for your reply. I’m in England. Just did a factory reset and that appears to have fixed it for now. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.GB.title
royabrown2
Hero

@sonyprobs wrote:

Hi, 

itv1 and last watched isn’t working on my itv hub. When I click into channels and itv1 it says I need to enter a post code, however it still doesn’t work after I have entered it. I’ve tried the ‘clear cache’ and ‘clear data’ technique but it still doesn’t work. 

Does anyone have any other ideas?

many thanks 

You need to have tuned in channel 3 in the YouView tuning process before the itv Hub will work.

Have you done this?

My favourite bedtime reading is a Sony product manual…
profile.country.GB.title
sonyprobs
New

Thank you for your reply. I’ve done this but unfortunately still doesn’t work 😕 

profile.country.GB.title
royabrown2
Hero

You aren’t in Scotland, where you need to use the STV player, by any chance, are you?

My favourite bedtime reading is a Sony product manual…
profile.country.GB.title
sonyprobs
New

Thanks again for your reply. I’m in England. Just did a factory reset and that appears to have fixed it for now.