Join now - be part of our community!

Dvd player

SOLVED
ferret67
New

Dvd player

whenever we put a DVD in on the front on DVD player there's a letter T and then the 00.00

Dvd will play for 21 seconds and cut off tried everything possible from the manual help please anyone 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

I have had a look at the service manual for your dvd player and cannot find any reference to that error message.

Really the only advice i can give is to ensure that your discs are clean.  The DVD lazer cleaners you can buy may help, but may not even be the issue.  And i find that they are not very good either.

As this DVD player is going on 7 years old now (unsure how long you have had it), if you cannot get it going, it might be best to replace it.  Approx £30 for a new DVD player or about £60 for a bluray player.

Cheers

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Please reply back with the model of the DVD Player.  

Cheers

ferret67
New

Yeah sorry model is Dvp-ns718h

Sent from my iPad
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

I have had a look at the service manual for your dvd player and cannot find any reference to that error message.

Really the only advice i can give is to ensure that your discs are clean.  The DVD lazer cleaners you can buy may help, but may not even be the issue.  And i find that they are not very good either.

As this DVD player is going on 7 years old now (unsure how long you have had it), if you cannot get it going, it might be best to replace it.  Approx £30 for a new DVD player or about £60 for a bluray player.

Cheers