Join now - be part of our community!

Playing podcasts on NWZ-F805..?

profile.country.en_GB.title
greatape
Visitor

Playing podcasts on NWZ-F805..?

Just received this as a replacement for my old A845. All the blurb says it supports podcasts/itunes, and indeed Windows Explorer shows up a podcast directory on the device - but I cannot find how to play podcasts. Any ideas??

3 REPLIES 3
dJodaX
Visitor

I'ts an android device dude so just install any podcast player or manager then download/copy your stuff to podcast folder and job done. This kind of stuff is free and you should even have Play Music app (google music thing) already on you device and you will find podcast in Albums section in that app as soon as you add files to podcast folder. Btw. I'd recommend free app ES File Explorer to see all folders on your android device. It works similar to Windows Expl. and let you chose app to fire up your files if you got a few to support certain filetype.

greatape
Visitor

Thanks

I'd never have bought one of these. It needlessly complicates the mp3 concept, doesn't sound better or store more, and is generally a bit of a white elephant. I mean, what's the point in duplicating a bunch of stuff that most smartphones have?

dJodaX
Visitor

Dunno You were the one who asked for this kind of stuff. I use it only to play flac music files...