Join now - be part of our community!

video unlimited problems

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
Tiger1972
New

video unlimited problems

Hi

I'm have problems with video unlimited, I have rented one of the videos but everytime I download it, it pauses, I have moved sleep time to 30 mins  but that has not helped as it stops within five minutes and I have to keep an eye on it to press the resume downloading

Can anyone help please???

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Watashiwateshdes
Contributor

Yes I know its late but this is the only time I have free right now.

Tried this with 13 going on 30 and Final Fantasy with the same results both time but not sure how they tie in with the original post

Now when using the download and play, it was lagging on playback at random points so I left it and it continued to download. Did also let the unit go into standby and the download carried on. My setup is set up the disconnect wifi on sleep but have a feeling that Video Unlimited overrides that. Will update this tomorrow to see if the downloaded pauses or not.

Right, movie is finished downloading so I ran it how you mentioned in your original post with both movies and no issues. The only issue that really jumped out at me was the lagging (split second) whilst playing from the start and downloading even though 50% had downloaded on both.

The only thing I have found to fix some of the problems I have encountered has been a full factory reset. Best thing would be just to watch the movie first and then run through a reset.

Message was edited by: Watashiwateshdes

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Watashiwateshdes
Contributor

Seems quite odd. I would not expect you to try all the movies but could you let me know which one you tried please? I do not mind trying it out for myself.

Tiger1972
New

13 going on 30

Watashiwateshdes
Contributor

Not my movie of choice so will hand over the Tablet to my sister and get her to report back how it runs. Most likely report back tomorrow.

If you have it as a rental, I think you have it to stream for 30 days so maybe try again tonight also.

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

You're not fooling anyone Watashiwatesh lol

We know you can't wait to watch it - j/k :smileygrin:

Watashiwateshdes
Contributor

Yes I know its late but this is the only time I have free right now.

Tried this with 13 going on 30 and Final Fantasy with the same results both time but not sure how they tie in with the original post

Now when using the download and play, it was lagging on playback at random points so I left it and it continued to download. Did also let the unit go into standby and the download carried on. My setup is set up the disconnect wifi on sleep but have a feeling that Video Unlimited overrides that. Will update this tomorrow to see if the downloaded pauses or not.

Right, movie is finished downloading so I ran it how you mentioned in your original post with both movies and no issues. The only issue that really jumped out at me was the lagging (split second) whilst playing from the start and downloading even though 50% had downloaded on both.

The only thing I have found to fix some of the problems I have encountered has been a full factory reset. Best thing would be just to watch the movie first and then run through a reset.

Tiger1972
New

thanks for your help , I will try factory  reset

sorry to put you through girlie film :-))

Watashiwateshdes
Contributor

In all honesty, I sat and played on the Xbox and left the audio running and checked it at timed points so not a total loss. Maybe update your findings after you try again.